Growing Through The Seasons Calendar 2023
A beautiful calendar which is a celebration of seasonal vegetables, fruit and flowers illustrated with full page original hand carved linocut prints for each month.
Created to inspire, encourage and teach you to sow, grow and harvest fresh produce straight from the garden. It also promotes the importance of seasonal, and locally grown organic food and the positive benefits of connecting with nature.
This calendar is the perfect gift for gardeners, allotment growers, vegetable lovers and anyone keen to get started, just needing a bit of guidance throughout the year.
Created by Illustrator and Textile designer Isla Middleton and grower Bryony Middleton, Head Gardener at Sharpham Trust in Devon.
Each month will include
- A full page illustration of seasonal fruit, flowers or vegetables. All the prints are from original designs, hand drawn then intricately carved into lino blocks.
- Tips and knowledge for the month, including what to sow and harvest.
- A Growing Chart will feature at the back, with an overview of the sowing and harvest schedule
- Dates for the phases of the moon, bank holidays and seasonal festivals.
- Printed using eco inks on 100% recycled on a textured light grey rustic paper from waste fibre.
- The folded size will be 300 x 300mm hanging size will be 300 x 600 mm, stapled on the fold, and hole at top for hanging.