Wooden Paper Pot Press
A brilliant way to remove plastic pots and cells from your seed sowing process. Use the press form and crimp strips of newspaper into plant pots.
You can leave the seedings in the pots when planting out to avoid disturbing the roots, and the newspaper rots down in moist soil.
- Made in the England.
- Oiled beech.
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 13 x 7.8cm.
- Recyclable cardboard packaging.
- Eco-friendly and cost effective.
Instructions for use:
1. Tear a strip of newspaper 16cm wide and approx. 40 cm long
2. Fold strip in half along the length
3. Roll strip around the press with the folded edge at the top of the cylinder (paper will overhang the bottom of the press)
4. Holding the rolled paper, scrunch the bottom edge and tuck it inwards under the press
5. Align with the base of the press. Push down firmly with a twist to crimp the paper pot base. Slide the pot off the press.