* This recipe makes 4-6 glassesWhile the temperatures are high make Jed Wrobel’s Gazpacho. We serve chilled in iced glasses with a tiny borage flower garnish for both flavour and presentation.
- 500g of the best tomatoes you can grow or buy
- 50g stale sourdough bread
- 200g roasted and skinned red peppers, jarred is fine
- 250g cucumber
- 75g extra virgin olive oil
- 50g sherry vinegar
- 20g garlic
- 20g basil
- 20g parsley
- Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste
Blend in a food processor until smooth and season. Chill for several hours until properly cold and serve in chilled glasses with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a few borage or nasturtium flowers.